- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
3 Day Tour - Thursford Spectacular
3* BEST WESTERN BROOK HOTEL – NORWICH
Departs: Thu 10th December, Price: £259, Single Supplement: £10
Included in cost: 2 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE INTO THURSFORD cHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR SHOW, WELCOME TEA/COFFEE ON ARRIVAL AND AFTER DINNER.
Be quick to book this one, as the seats sell incredibly fast! If you like all things Christmas, what better way to get you in the mood for this festive period than to see this incredible show in Fakenham, in Norfolk? Set in the magical surroundings of mechanical organs and fairground carousels, this spectacular showcase of over 130 professional singers, dancers and musicians – many of whom are West End performers. This three hour show delivers an extravaganza of non-stop singing, dancing, music, humour and variety. It’s a fast moving celebration of the festive season featuring an eclectic mix of both seasonal and much loved chart toppers being performed alongside traditional carols. An extravaganza you will want to return to year upon year.
Day 1: Leaving the Waterside we travel up to our hotel, The Best Western Brook Hotel, a beautiful three star hotel set on the outskirts of Norwich, in the Heart of Norfolk. All bedrooms are en suite with flat screen wall mounted TV, tea and coffee making facilities, toiletries and hairdryer.
Day 2: We pay a morning visit to the most complete medieval city in the United Kingdom – Norwich, before heading back for lunch at the hotel. This will be in place of the evening meal in the half board package as we have requested evening show tickets. We will take you to Fakenham in the afternoon so you can have a look around the various stalls, engines and fairground (rides will incur a charge not included), and a chance to grab a bite to eat before the show. After this fantastic evening of entertainment, our coach will be there to transfer you back to the hotel.
Day 3: Today we depart back returning home to Waterside.