- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders
3* BUCKATREE HALL HOTEL – TELFORD
Departs: Mon 22nd June, Price: £395, Single Supplement: £80
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, SEVERN VALLEY RAILWAY TRIP, SHREWSBURY RIVER SEVERN CRUISE, BLACK COUNTRY LIVING MUSEUM, ENTERTAINMENT ON TWO NIGHTS, TRIP TO LUDLOW.
Day 1: Travelling up to stay at the Buckatree Hall Hotel, a renowned country house hotel set in its own mature gardens and woodland beside a scenic lake. The hotel will provide tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival and two nights entertainment during our stay, which will consist of a pianist or a musician/singer during or after dinner and a bingo or quiz after dinner on another evening.
Day 2: Enjoy a unique and leisurely 40 minute cruise in Shrewsbury along the famous and very picturesque River Severn loop with tea/coffee and biscuits onboard. With free time in Shrewsbury, the finest Tudor town in England which is home to an abbey, many half-timbered Tudor buildings and an imposing castle.
Day 3: After a leisurely breakfast, it’s full steam ahead for a classic rail journey on the Severn Valley Railway between Bridgnorth and Kidderminster. From there, we make our way to the historic town of Ludlow, often referred to as the perfect historic town, with over 500 listed buildings and a castle at its heart.
Day 4: Walk in the footsteps of the Shelby’s at the official home of the Peaky Blinders. This remarkable open air museum – one of the finest in the UK, has a village with charismatic characters to talk to, tram rides to take, maybe descend into the mine, take lessons in the school or just look around the period houses and shops. Used as a film set to many programmes and films such as Peaky Blinders, Land Girls, Stan and Ollie, and 24 Hours in the Past - to name but a few.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.