- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
7 Day Tour - Scottish Explorer
3* THE SALUTATION HOTEL – PERTH, SCOTLAND
Departs: Sun 31st May, Price: £589, Single Supplement: £50
Included in cost: 6 NIGHTS HALF BOARD (INCL 2 OVERNIGHT STOPS), LOCH LOMOND & TROSSACHS DAY TOUR, LOCH KATRINE BOAT TRIP, GUIDED TOUR OF GLAMIS CASTLE, FALKIRK WHEEL EXPERIENCE, VIEW THE KELPIES, VISIT DUNDEE, FREE USE OF LEISURE FACILITIES.
Day 1: Today we travel up to Leeds to our overnight hotel – The Mercure Leeds Parkway, a large mock Tudor hotel set in beautiful parklands with swimming pool, health and beauty spa and gym.
Day 2: After a full cooked breakfast, we travel up to our main stay hotel in Perth – one of the oldest hotels in Scotland, which has been running since 1699. One of the famous patrons to stay was Bonnie Prince Charlie, who stayed here in 1745, at the height of his struggle to regain the throne for the Stuart Kings.
All rooms have en suites, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and television and ideally situated in the centre of town.
Day 3: Begin our day with a scenic drive to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. From Loch Katrine, we embark on a steamship cruise on Lady of the Lake, gliding past stunning Trossachs landmarks. After our cruise, we have free time for lunch in the town of Callander.
Day 4: A free day for you to explore the city of Perth, once the capital, it has great architecture, shopping and Royal history for you to see.
Day 5: Today we enjoy a guided tour of Glamis Castle, Scotland’s most beautiful castle, the setting for Macbeth, and childhood home of the Queen Mother. Afterwards, we get some free time in Dundee.
Day 6: Following breakfast, and before leaving Scotland we get the chance to enjoy a trip on the unique Falkirk Wheel, an amazing feat of 21st century engineering and the world’s first and only rotating boat lift! From this, we will be able to see the world’s largest equine sculptures, The Kelpies before heading down to Preston for our overnight at the 4* Best Western Plus Samelesbury Hotel.
Day 7: Return to Waterside.