- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Peak District Delights
4* HALLMARK HOTEL DERBY MICKLEOVER COURT - DERBY
Departs: Mon 10th August, Price: £399, Single Supplement: £70
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE INTO CHATSWORTH HOUSE & GARDENS, CRICH TRAMWAY VILLAGE, RAILWAY JOURNEY ON ECCLESBOURNE VALLEY RAILWAY, MORNING VISITS TO BAKEWELL AND EYAM.
Day 1: Travel up to our 4* hotel in Derby, located 3 miles from Derby city centre. The hotel boasts a brasserie, lounge, bar and free superfast WiFi throughout the hotel. It also has a health and leisure club including a swimming pool, sauna, spa pool, whirlpool and steam room, so you can unwind and relax.
Day 2: In the morning we visit the “plague village” of Eyam, before heading to the magnificent and stately Chatsworth House, with over 30 rooms and art collections spanning 4000 years. In the 105 acre garden, discover water features, giant sculptures and beautiful flowers set in Britain’s most stunning and surprising country estate. You can also come face to face with their farm animals in their working farmyard.
Day 3: Enjoy a visit to the Crich Tramway Village, where you can step back in time on a fascinating journey through a hundred years of tramway development, from 1860 – 1960, taking in horse trams, steam and electric trams – some of which you can ride. There is a recreated street, rebuilt brick by brick having been saved from towns all over the UK, including a pub, shops, Assembly Hall and clock tower. There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat, including Rita’s Tea Rooms, The Red Lion and Barnett’s old fashioned sweet shop. All of the museum’s collections are designated as being of national importance.
Day 4: Discover the delightful town of Bakewell, with its medieval stone bridge, quaint courtyards – famous for its Bakewell pudding and located on the River Wye. In the afternoon, we take a trip on Derbyshire’s longest heritage railway – the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway. The line runs through some of the most pleasant scenery in the White Peak and travels from Wirksworth to Duffield on a heritage diesel rail car.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.