- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Norfolk Broads
4* DUNSTON HALL HOTEL – SWAINSTHORPE, NORFOLK
Departs: Mon 27th April, Price: £429, Single Supplement: £85
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, TRAIN RIDE AYLSHAM TO WROXHAM ON BURE VALLEY RAILWAY, PLEASURE CRUISE ON NORFOLK BROADS, ENTRANCE INTO HOLKHAM HALL AND GARDENS, VISIT CROMER AND GREAT YARMOUTH, MORNING VISIT TO HORNING.
Day 1: Travel up to our lovely 4 star country house, which retains a traditional elegance amidst 150 acres of landscaped grounds in Swainsthorpe in Norfolk. The Dunstan Hall Hotel boasts an elegant bar and restaurant, an indoor swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and spa treatment rooms (extra charges apply).
Day 2: Today we visit the lovely village of Horning, a picturesque broadland village on the banks of the River Bure. We then go onto the city of Norwich for the afternoon, said to be one of the most complete medieval city in Britain. Wander along the cobbled streets, there are several shopping centres, independent shops, along with historic buildings, museums and monuments including the flint 15th century Guildhall.
Day 3: Our day starts with a visit to the Bure Valley Railway and a 45 minute journey by steam train through picturesque Norfolk countryside to Wroxham. On arrival, we disembark and take a leisurely 15 minute stroll to Wroxham Bridge to embark on a 90 minute circular cruise of the Norfolk Broads. In the afternoon, we spend free time in the seaside town of Great Yarmouth – famous for its long sandy beach and attractions.
Day 4: Today we visit the magnificent Holkham Estate situated in a stunning location on the north Norfolk coast. Our visit will include a one hour visit to the Hall, the Marble Hall being an impressive introduction to this Palladian style house, a one hour Field to Fork Experience and one hour to visit the Walled Garden. In the afternoon, we enjoy a coastal drive to Cromer, where we have free time to enjoy this classic Norfolk seaside town.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.