- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Newquay Inclusive
3* ESPLANADE HOTEL – NEWQUAY, CORNWALL
Departs: Mon 10th February, Price: £315, Single Supplement: £0
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, COMPLIMENTARY BAR BETWEEN 6PM - 9PM, ENTERTAINMENT ON MINIMUM OF 2 NIGHTS, CORNISH CREAM TEA, FREE USE OF INDOOR POOL, JACUZZI & SAUNA, TRIPS OUT TO FOWEY AND TRURO.
Day 1: Making our way down to the popular seaside and surfer’s resort of Newquay, staying at The Esplanade Hotel which overlooks Fistral Beach. The hotel has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi for you to enjoy and all rooms have free WIFI and tea/coffee making facilities. Included in this holiday, the hotel will provide a packed lunch on Wednesday, and hot buffet lunches on Tuesday and Thursday and Cornish themed menu on one night. There is a free bar between the hours of 18:00 to 21:00 hours on selected brands only, with an in house activity such as bingo or quiz on one night, with live musical entertainment on two nights and a Cornish cream tea on one afternoon.
Days 2 -4: Visit Truro, the Cathedral city has a variety of boutique and independent shops, as well as high street favourites. Maybe visit Truro Cathedral, which is free to enter, and one of only 3 Cathedrals in the UK to have 3 spires.
The hotel will provide a packed lunch on Wednesday so we can enjoy a morning visit to the charming town of Fowey one of the prettiest towns in Cornwall (weather dependant). Known for its ambience, independent shops, pretty houses and stunning views over the estuary and harbour, the harbour itself exports china clay and has been in use since medieval times.
Some free time in Newquay, maybe visit the Blue Reef Aquarium with over 40 naturally themed habitats with turtles, puffer fish and sharks or even the famous zoo set in 13 acres of lush tropical gardens? (Entrance fees not included).
Day 5: Return to Waterside.