- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Legendary Landscapes of Wales
3* BRYN HOWEL HOTEL – LLANGOLLEN, WALES
Departs: Mon 11th May, Price: £410, Single Supplement: £112
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE INTO ERDDIG HOUSE & GARDEN, CANAL BOAT TRIP ON PONTCYSYLLTE AQUEDUCT, ENTRANCE INTO PORTMEIRION, PORTERAGE, TEA/COFFEE AFTER DINNER.
Day 1: We travel up to the ancient town of Llangollen in North Wales, to stay at the 130 year old Bryn Howel Hotel, set in tranquil grounds next to the Llangollen Canal with mountain views. Renowned for its service and attention to detail, this 19th century hotel offers comfortable rooms, all with en suites and tea/coffee making facilities. The bus stop is located at the end of the drive if you wish to venture into town, which is 2.5 miles away from where the nearest shops and local amenities can be found.
Day 2: After a full cooked breakfast, we make our way to Wrexham to visit Erddig House and Gardens. Explore what life was like above and below stairs during the early part of last century at this National Trust property.
This National Trust property, has a unique collection of portraits, photographs and verses spanning nearly 200 years which tell the story of the servants who worked here. The walled garden has been restored to its former glory, but you can also explore the woodland and meadow gardens.
Day 3: Enjoy a relaxing 2 hour canal boat trip on the famous Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, also known as the Stream in the Sky. This 5 mile stretch water runs alongside the picturesque Dee Valley and takes in the stunning scenic landscapes.
Day 4: What better way to finish this holiday than a visit to the lovely village of Portmeirion, with its stunning architecture and sub tropical gardens. Perhaps enjoy a guided walking tour and maybe take a ride on the land train for a tour of the Gwylit woodlands?
Day 5: Return to Waterside.