- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Jersey in Style
3* MERTON HOTEL – ST HELIER, JERSEY
Departs: Thu 1st October, Price: £410, Single Supplement: £125
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, RETURN CONDOR FERRY, TRANSFERS BETWEEN PORT & HOTEL, ISLAND TOUR OF JERSEY INCLUDING JERSEY PEARL VOUCHERS, ADMISSION TO JERSEY WAR TUNNELS, USE OF LEISURE FACILITIES AT HOTEL.
Day 1: We will transfer you to Poole to join the Condor Ferries high speed ferry – Condor Liberation to the beautiful island of Jersey. Here we have a local meet and greet on arrival and transfer to our fabulous 3* hotel, The Merton which is based in St Helier, and has many resort style facilities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools in the aquadome, and a choice of lounge/ bar areas. Only a 15 minute walk from the town centre, through the lovely Howard Davis Park.
Day 2: Jersey enjoys a mild climate where the surrounding Atlantic Ocean dominates the landscape with majestic cliffs, sandy beaches and rocky coves. Today we enjoy a “Round the Island” excursion which includes a visit to the famous Jersey Pearl Centre where you can see how the beautiful pearl jewellery is made.
Day 3: Today we get to step back in time, collect your identity card and explore the Jersey War Tunnels. No ordinary museum, it tells an unforgettable story, looking at how all sides coped under such extreme conditions during German occupation with displays and recreations of the hospital and bomb shelter. Find out whether the persons ID given to you at the beginning of the tour, survived when you finish.
Day 4: A day at your leisure. Jersey has a convenient “Hop on Hop off” bus system which can be used for independent travel around the island to visit attractions such as the world famous Durrell Wildlife Park or something you may have passed on our previous Round the Island excursion perhaps? You can take advantage of the hotels facilities, or take a walk into St Helier to look around this historic town.
Day 5: Today we depart back on the Condor ferry to Poole, where we will pick up the coach and return home to Waterside.