- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Isle of Wight
3* BOURNE HALL COUNTY HOTEL – SHANKLIN
Departs: Mon 27th July, Price: £499, Single Supplement: £55
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, RETURN FERRY, VENTNOR BOTANIC GARDENS, OSBORNE HOUSE, RETURN JOURNEY ON ISLE OF WIGHT STEAM RAILWAY, ENTERTAINMENT ON ONE NIGHT.
Day 1: Travelling across to the Isle of Wight on the ferry, we arrive at our hotel – said to have been built for one of Queen Victoria’s ladies in waiting. The family owned and run hotel is on an elevated position at the foot of Luccombe Downs offering lovely coastal and countryside views, and only a few minute’s walk from Shanklin Old Village. In addition to leisure facilities, the hotel has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool for you to enjoy.
Day 2: Visit Queen Victoria’s palatial holiday home – Osborne House. Take a tour of their private apartments, private beach and their children’s play cottage for an intimate glimpse of Royal family life in the 1800’s. Take a stroll through the beautiful terrace gardens which have an Italian style theme, inspired by Albert’s family home.
Day 3: Founded by Sir Harold Hillier in 1970, Ventnor Botanic Garden has a unique sub-tropical microclimate making it approximately 5 degrees warmer than the general British climate – making it Britain’s hottest garden, and is set in 22 acres, with over 6,000 species of plants, shrubs and champion trees. With many trails to follow and produce you can buy which is either grown in the garden or sourced locally, including jams, chutneys, cordials and even botanic craft beers!
Day 4: Take a trip on the multi award winning Isle of Wight Steam Railway, and step back to an era when steam power was king. Relax in the beautifully restored Victorian and Edwardian carriages, and enjoy a unique view of the Island’s unspoilt countryside. The sights and sounds of the hissing and puffing steam engine will leave you with enduring memories of a wonderful day out.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.