- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Harrogate Fizz & Fayre
3* CAIRN HOTEL – HARROGATE
Departs: Mon 30th November, Price: £325, Single Supplement: £64
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, STOCKELD PARK FOR WINTER ILLUMINATIONS, VISIT YORK AND LEEDS CHRISTMAS MARKETS, MULLED WINE DRINKS RECEPTION, NIGHTLY ENTERTAINMENT, FESTIVE THEMED MINI AFTERNOON TEA & GLASS OF FESTIVE FIZZ.
Day 1: Enjoy a festive “Fizz and Fayre” break in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire spa town of Harrogate. Our charming Victorian hotel, with period features and private gardens, is ideally situated just a 5 minute walk from the Harrogate town centre. Highlights of our stay here include a mulled wine drinks reception, a festive themed mini afternoon tea and a glass of festive fizz and nightly entertainment.
Day 2: Today we will visit the city of Leeds, known for being home to some of the best restaurants, shops, attractions and its rich industrial past. With the German Christmas Market usually held in Millenium Square, the market sells traditional German food and drinks with around 40 charming chalets to peruse.
Day 3: Today is free for you to have a look around the charming town of Harrogate, known for its eclectic, elegant and diverse range of shops. In the afternoon between 3pm and 5pm, you can enjoy the mini festive afternoon tea and glass of fizz before we visit the spectacular Winter Illuminations at Stockeld Park. The light show, set in beautiful parkland is something to behold, with its enchanted forest and fountains. Also on site is Yorkshire’s largest Christmas Shop.
Day 4: Today we travel to the historic city of York to see their famous Christmas Market. St Nicholas Fair won Best Large Speciality Market at the Great British Market Awards in 2019, with its many stalls where you can buy fine Yorkshire produce from crafters and makers, showcased in the Made in Yorkshire Yuletide Village. This Roman city is famous for its Tudor timber framed shopping lane - The Shambles, its huge 13th century gothic cathedral and its many museums.
Day 5: After breakfast, we depart back returning home to Waterside.