- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Gower Peninsula
3* IVY BUSH ROYAL HOTEL – CARMARTHEN
Departs: Sun 6th September, Price: £405, Single Supplement: £50
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, GOWER HERITAGE CENTRE AND GUIDED TOUR, TRIP ON GWILI STEAM RAILWAY WITH MUSEUM, VISIT TENBY, VISIT MUMBLES, ENTERTAINMENT ON TWO NIGHTS.
Day 1: Set in the heart of Carmarthen, The Ivy Bush Royal Hotel combines old world charm with modern facilities. It commands a spectacular position at the Gateway to the West and was once a favoured retreat for Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton. All rooms are en suite with hairdryer, ironing station and hospitality trays for you to make yourself the all important cup of tea/coffee.
Day 2: Experience the sheer beauty of the Gower today with a visit to the Gower Heritage Centre, which offers crafts, a Watermill and a museum, but most of all enjoy a coach guided tour of the Gower Peninsular. Then it’s onto the picturesque Victorian seaside village of Mumbles, with its boutiques, galleries and potteries to see.
Day 3: Excursion into Pembrokeshire to the historic seaside resort of Tenby, with its natural charm, narrow streets, harbour and beautiful beaches. Tenby’s hilltop position led to its early settlement as a Welsh stronghold, which was replaced in medieval times by a Norman Castle and walled town - parts of the walls survive to this day, and are an attractive feature at the entrance to the old town. You will find lots to see and do, with lots of places to grab something to eat.
Day 4: Explore Carmarthen, the oldest town in Wales with its popular Wednesday outdoor market, medieval lanes and Georgian buildings. In the afternoon, we take a ride on the Gwili Steam Railway for a one and a half hour round trip to and from Bronwydd Arms Station, a trip on the miniature railway and visit the museum and signal box. The Railways authentic heritage and outstanding scenery has proved an attractive location for Welsh and English television and film companies.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.