- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
4 Day Tour - Emmerdale
3* JURYS INN HOTEL – BRADFORD
Departs: Fri 2nd October, Price: £299, Single Supplement: £55
Included in cost: 3 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE AND GUIDED TOUR OF THE EMMERDALE STUDIO EXPERIENCE, VISIT EXTERIOR SET OF EMMERDALE WITH GUIDED TOUR VISITS TO ESHOLT AND OTLEY.
Day 1: Travelling up to stay at the Jurys Inn in Bradford, with stylish and spacious bedrooms which have well-lit work areas, en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, flat screen T.Vs with Freeview, free WiFi, air conditioning and hairdryers to make your stay a comfortable and relaxing one.
Days 2 & 3: This tour focuses on not only the current, exterior sets for Emmerdale, but also on the original towns and villages that were used as film sets for “Emmerdale Farm” and the beauty of the Yorkshire Dales. We will visit the charming market town of Otley (the fictional Hotton) - also used to film “Heartbeat” and “A touch of Frost”. We will also pay a visit to Esholt, original home to the Woolpack Inn and post office.
We make our way to the Emmerdale TV studios at Harewood Estate in Leeds, where the live outdoor TV set of this iconic soap opera is filmed. There is a 10 minute walk from the coach drop to the village, and from there you can see all your favourite establishments and houses from one of Britain’s best loved series on a 90 minute, fully guided walking tour of the fictional Emmerdale village – have your cameras at the ready!
Visit the Emmerdale Studio Experience in the Burley Road Studios to view working and replica sets, discover industry secrets and get an inside look into how the cast and crew create the gripping storylines that make up Yorkshire’s favourite soap. Your fully guided 2 hour tour includes: interactive experiences, authentic costumes and props, a professional photo opportunity on the most iconic sofa in soap land, and get to see some of the interior sets from Emmerdale.
Day 4: After breakfast, we depart back returning home to Waterside.