- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Eastbourne
3* WEST ROCKS HOTEL – EASTBOURNE, SUSSEX
Departs: Mon 16th March, Price: £215, Single Supplement: £0
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, 2 NIGHT LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, IN HOUSE ENTERTAINMENT ON 2 NIGHTS, £1 PER PINT SOFT DRINK, £2 PER GLASS OF WINE OR SINGLE SPIRIT FROM 20:00 TO 22:00 EACH NIGHT, TRIPS OUT TO RYE, HASTINGS, LEWES, BRIGHTON AND ROYAL TUNBRIDGE WELLS.
Day 1: Travel down to the popular seaside resort of Eastbourne for our 4 night stay at the West Rocks Hotel, which is located on the best part of the seafront, near the pier, bandstand, stunning western lawns and the Martello Tower. The shopping centre is only a 5 minute walk away and 200 metres to the theatres. Converted from three Georgian town houses, all rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, TV, hairdryer and free WIFI in public areas. With 2 nights live entertainment and in house entertainment on other nights such as bingo or a quiz, drinks between 8pm and 10pm are £1 for a pint/soft drink, and only £2 for a glass of wine or single measure of spirits.
Days 2 -4: Visit the historic port and picture postcard town of Rye, with its labyrinth of winding, cobbled streets and passageways, dotted with quirky shops, medieval inns and cafes are begging to be explored. In the afternoon we spend time in Hastings Old Town, a quirky, slightly bohemian town with lots of history.
Spend some time in Lewes, its medieval streets, old English churches and tiny alleyways allow visitors a glimpse of bygone Lewes. Surrounded by chalk cliffs, the town is dominated by the remains of a Norman castle. We then make our way to the eclectic Brighton, with its famous Lanes shopping area, the architectural marvel that is the Pavilion, and famous Brighton Pier to look around.
Soak up the culture and admire the fascinating history and architecture of the famous colonnaded walkway – the Pantiles in Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.