- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Christmas in Norfolk
4* PROM HOTEL – GREAT YARMOUTH
Departs: Wed 23rd December, Price: £459, Single Supplement: £80
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, HIPPODROME CIRCUS SPECTACULAR, AFTERNOON TEA ON BOXING DAY, CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM SANTA, PORTERAGE, MORNING TRIP TO NORWICH.
Day 1: Spend Christmas with us in the seaside resort of Great Yarmouth, staying at the 4* Prom Hotel which is situated on the Golden Mile and has recently undergone major refurbishment. The hotel has a relaxed and laid back atmosphere with beautifully decorated bedrooms, en suite shower rooms, freeview and WiFi. Just a 5 minute walk into the town centre, the hotel also has a games room with table football, pinball, darts and air hockey as well as a pool room and gymnasium. On arrival, we can have a cup of tea, coffee or a mulled wine with mince pies & Stollen cake, and after dinner there will be live entertainment in the Mermaid Bar.
Day 2: A morning trip into Norwich for a bit of last minute Christmas shopping as this afternoon we enjoy a matinee performance of the Hippodrome Circus Christmas Spectacular! This new Norfolk tradition combines the best in International Circus Artistes, the unique water spectacle with Aerialists, Synchronised swimmers, giant fountains and the magic of Christmas with hilarious comedy from Ben Langley and sensational acrobats with over 50 performers - one of Europe’s largest Christmas Shows.
Day 3: Christmas Day lunch is a 4 course Christmas Turkey Lunch with a gift from Father Christmas. The evening meal is an evening buffet with a mixture of hot and cold dishes.
Day 4: Enjoy a morning drive to take in the scenery, before returning to the hotel in time for an Afternoon Tea. There will be live entertainment tonight in the Mermaid Bar.
Day 5: Today we depart back returning home to Waterside.