- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge
4* HUNTINGDON MARRIOTT HOTEL – CAMBRIDGE
Departs: Thu 24th September, Price: £369, Single Supplement: £99
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, COSTUMED GUIDED TOUR OF OLIVER CROMWELL'S HOUSE, GUIDED TOUR OF CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY, NATIONAL HERITAGE CENTRE FOR HORSERACING AND SPORT - NEWMARKET, FREE USE OF INDOOR POOL, SUANA, STEAM ROOM AND GYM AT HOTEL.
Day 1: We make our way to our modern, highly regarded 4* hotel located on the outskirts of Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire. The bedrooms have the new and very comfortable Marriott beds, en suite bathrooms, flat screen televisions, tea/coffee making facilities and all the special touches that come with the Marriott name. You can make the most of the indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, and steam room during your stay.
Day 2: This morning, we experience what life was like in the 17th century during the English Civil War with a costumed guided tour of the Oliver Cromwell’s house. In the afternoon, you have time to look around the historic city of Ely at leisure, maybe visit the 12th century Ely Cathedral or the museum if desired.
Day 3: After breakfast, we make our way to Cambridge University for a 2 hour guided tour, which will include Trinity Hall, Peterhouse (Cambridge’s oldest college), and the iconic King’s College and King’s College Chapel. After our tour, we visit The Eagle, the 14th century pub famous for its RAF ceiling inscribed signatures of pilots who fought during WW2. In the afternoon, we enjoy time at leisure in the city centre.
Day 4: Today, we spend a fantastic day out in Newmarket, visiting the National Heritage Centre for Horseracing which comprises of three attractions; National Horseracing Museum in the Trainer’s House and King’s Yard Galleries, Packard Galleries of British Sporting Art in Palace House, and a chance to meet former racehorses in the flagship home of Retraining of Racehorses.
Day 5: After breakfast, we return to Waterside.