- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Blackpool Illuminations
THE NORTH SHORE HOTEL – BLACKPOOL
Departs: Sat 10th October, Price: £295, Single Supplement: £10
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, COACH TOUR OF THE LIGHTS, BURY OPEN AIR MARKET TRIP, VISIT TO SOUTHPORT, A TOUR OF THE YORKSHIRE DALES.
Day 1: We travel up to Blackpool’s North Promenade to our budget hotel, which is located a short distance from the Blackpool Tower, the Famous Golden Mile, the Winter Gardens, pleasure beach and Town centre shopping area. With a variety of facilities on offer, the hotel has a comfortable lounge with pool table, and bar which features live entertainment every night. All the rooms offer flat screen T.V’s, tea/coffee making facilities and en-suite bathrooms, with free WiFi in the public areas of the hotel. The town comes alive at this time of year with miles of illuminations decorating the town, which have been switched on every autumn for 140 years. The cost of this spectacle is in the region of 2.5 million pounds but with 6 miles to cover, you can see why!
Days 2 - 4: As well as the miles of traditional lights along the Promenade, there are now 3D projection shows on the front of the Blackpool Tower building every night. You will enjoy free time in Blackpool to take in the sights – maybe you want to visit the famous Blackpool Ballroom, an absolute must for those who love great architecture and dancing, or stroll along the miles of sandy beaches and arcades? Included in this holiday is a chance to see the lights at night by coach.
Also included is a visit to the seaside town of Southport, with its scenic parks and gardens. With a great shopping area and seaside amusements, you can also take a stroll along the UK’s oldest iron pier, and a visit to Bury Open Air Market.
We will also enjoy a tour of the Yorkshire Dales, full of stone built villages, stunning landscapes and vibrant communities.
Day 5: Today we depart back returning home to Waterside.