- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
3 Day Tour - Thursford Christmas Spectacular
BEST WESTERN BROOK HOTEL – NORWICH
Departs: Thu 12th December, Price: £249, Single Supplement: £20
Included in cost: 2 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, RETURN TRAVEL, ENTRANCE TICKET TO THURSFORD CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR, EXCURSION TO NORWICH.
Set in the magical surroundings of mechanical organs and fairground carousels, with a cast of 130 professional singers, dancers and musicians – many of whom are West End performers. The three hour performance delivers an extravaganza of non-stop singing, dancing, music, humour and variety. It’s a fast moving celebration of the festive season featuring an eclectic mix of both seasonal and year-round favourites, with famous and much-loved chart toppers being performed alongside traditional carols.
Day 1: Leaving Waterside, we travel to The Best Western Brook Hotel, a beautiful three star hotel on the outskirts of Norwich, in the heart of Norfolk. All bedrooms are en-suite with flat screen wall mounted TV, tea/coffee making facilities, telephone, towels, toiletries and a hair dryer.
Day 2: This morning we go into Norwich, the most complete medieval city in the UK. We go to Fackenham to see the spectacular Thursford Christmas Spectacular in the evening so the included meal will be lunch instead of dinner (Subject to change).
Day 3: We make our way home to Waterside.