- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon
4* STRATFORD MANOR – STRATFORD UPON AVON
Departs: Mon 23rd December, Price: £565, Single Supplement: £134
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, FULL BOARD+, PORTERAGE, AFTERNOON CREAM TEAS, FALCONRY DISPLAY, ENTERTAINMENT, FREE USE OF THE LEISURE FACILITIES (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY), TABLE MAGIC, VISIT TO STRATFORD UPON AVON.
Day 1: The Stratford Manor is set in 22 acres of beautifully maintained grounds, just minutes from the birthplace of the literary legend William Shakespeare. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and indoor pool, and modern, spacious rooms. In the afternoon, a drinks reception will be held in the Terrace Bar, along with an afternoon cream tea.
Day 2: A morning visit to the medieval town of Stratford Upon Avon, followed by a buffet lunch back at the hotel. Later on in the afternoon, Carol singers will entertain us, along with Afternoon tea and a drinks reception in the Terrace Bar. At dinner, the resident magician will perform some table magic and in the evening, there will be a quiz in the Stratford Lounge. There is an option to attend Midnight Mass – taxis can be arranged with Reception (at extra cost). Hot chocolate will be available on arrival back from Mass.
Day 3: Following Christmas Day lunch in the Shakespeare Restaurant, the Queen’s Speech is shown with Christmas Cake. In the evening, a Race Night (horse racing DVD betting game with prize) will be held in the Stratford lounge following an evening Gala buffet.
Day 4: A Falconry display with morning refreshments, Afternoon Tea with Gala dinner, and an evening with dancing with the resident DJ.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.