- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon
4* STRATFORD MANOR – STRATFORD UPON AVON
Departs: Mon 23rd December, Price: £565, Single Supplement: £134
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, FULL BOARD+, PORTERAGE, AFTERNOON CREAM TEAS, FALCONRY DISPLAY, ENTERTAINMENT, FREE USE OF THE LEISURE FACILITIES (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY), TABLE MAGIC, VISIT TO STRATFORD UPON AVON.
Day 1: The Stratford Manor is set in 22 acres of beautifully maintained grounds, just minutes from the birthplace of the literary legend William Shakespeare. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and indoor pool, and modern, spacious rooms. In the afternoon, a drinks reception will be held in the Terrace Bar, along with an afternoon cream tea.
Day 2: A morning visit to the medieval town of Stratford Upon Avon, followed by a buffet lunch back at the hotel. Later on in the afternoon, Carol singers will entertain us, along with Afternoon tea and a drinks reception in the Terrace Bar. At dinner, the resident magician will perform some table magic and in the evening, there will be a quiz in the Stratford Lounge. There is an option to attend Midnight Mass – taxis can be arranged with Reception (at extra cost). Hot chocolate will be available on arrival back from Mass.
Day 3: Following Christmas Day lunch in the Shakespeare Restaurant, the Queen’s Speech is shown with Christmas Cake. In the evening, a Race Night (horse racing DVD betting game with prize) will be held in the Stratford lounge following an evening Gala buffet.
Day 4: A Falconry display with morning refreshments, Afternoon Tea with Gala dinner, and an evening with dancing with the resident DJ.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.