- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - North Devon Heaven
3* THE OSBOURNE HOTEL - ILFRACOMBE
Departs: Mon 24th June, Price: £339, Single Supplement: £40
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE TO ROSEMOOR GARDENS AND ARLINGTON COURT& NATIONAL TRUST CARRIAGE MUSEUM, RETURN JOURNEY ON CLIFF RAILWAY.
Day 1: Travel up to Ilfracombe, with its golden sandy beaches to our hotel which is close to the High Street and the Tunnels beaches.
Days 2-4: A visit to RHS Rosemoor, with several gardens to explore including a stream and rock gully, hot garden, cottage garden and stone garden. In the afternoon, we make our way to the historic harbour town of Bideford with its quirky shops and traffic free lanes.
Free day in Ilfracombe, attractions include the award winning Aquarium, the unique Tunnels Beaches and the fascinating Ilfracombe Museum – or just take a stroll along the promenade!
We visit the intriguing Regency house and gardens of Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum, which houses vehicles ranging from the ornate to the humble carts used to carry servants. We then make our way to the twin villages of Lynton & Lynmouth for an optional Cliff Railway Victorian water powered funicular cliff lift – perched 500 feet above!
Day 5: Return to Waterside.