- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line
3* THE HOLIDAY INN - NORWICH
Departs: Thu 15th August, Price: £369, Single Supplement: £80
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE TO SANDRINGHAM HOUSE, TRAIN JOURNEY- HOLT TO SHERINGHAM, CRUISE ON NORFOLK BROADS.
Days 1: Travel up to Norfolk, the Venice of the East – in fact, the Norfolk Broads has more miles of waterway than the Italian city and Amsterdam! Our hotel is located on the outskirts of Norwich City and offers all modern comforts including an indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna.
Days 2-4: Visiting Wroxham for a relaxing cruise on the Norfolk Broads. What better way is there to explore this diverse and enchanting landscape than by boat? The tour includes commentary, pointing out interesting facts about the area, fauna, and life in and around the water. Take a train ride on the North Norfolk Railway (The Poppy Line) from the pretty Georgian town on Holt to the seaside town of Sheringham for a lunch stop.
We travel to Sandringham House & Gardens. This much loved Norfolk retreat of her Majesty the Queen, is set in 24 hectares of stunning landscaped gardens with a museum that is home to an extraordinary collection of memorabilia.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.