- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
6 Day Tour - The Magnificent Manx Madness
3* CHESTERHOUSE HOTEL – DOUGLAS, ISLE OF MAN
Departs: Sat 3rd August, Price: £515, Single Supplement: £75
Included in cost: RETURN FERRY & COACH TRAVEL, ONE OVERNIGHT STAY IN LANCASTER WITH DINNER, BED AND BREAKFAST, 4 NIGHTS (HALF BOARD IN RESORT), ENTRANCE INTO MILNTOWN HOUSE WITH CREAM TEA, STEAM TRAIN RIDE FROM DOUGLAS TO PORT ERIN.
Days 1-2: Travel up to Lancaster for an overnight stop at the Holiday Inn Hotel. After breakfast, we will take the ferry from Heysham to Douglas for our stay at The Chesterfield Hotel. The hotel offers comfortable modern rooms, all with en-suites and tea/coffee making facilities and is situated on the promenade in Douglas, not far from the town centre.
Days 3-5: A visit to Milntown House to look around the house and gardens and enjoy a cream tea. Milntown is set in over fifteen acres of beautiful gardens near Ramsey and is one of the Island’s most historic houses. Originally the home of one of the leading families on the Isle of Man -the ‘Christians’ - Milntown has also been a school for young ladies and a hotel.
Step back in time for a journey you will never forget, experience the grandeur of travelling between Douglas and the south of the Island on a Victorian railway, perfectly frozen in time. Sit back, relax and enjoy a journey through the beautiful and ever changing Manx countryside thanks to Victorian engineering that has well and truly stood the test of time.
Day 6: Today we depart back on the ferry returning home to Waterside.