- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Manchester Ship Canal
4* CROWNE PLAZA – LIVERPOOL SOUTH JOHN LENNON AIRPORT
Departs: Thu 12th September, Price: £415, Single Supplement: £90
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE INTO CONCORDE CLASSIC TOUR AND AFTERNOON TEA, SINGLE RAILWAY JOURNEY - RAWTENSTALL TO BURY, SHIP CANAL CRUISE ON MERSEY FERRIES, PORTERAGE AT HOTEL, TEA/COFFEE AFTER DINNER.
Day 1: Depart for our hotel, based in Liverpool, a former Art Deco airport terminal building. Take in the vintage aircraft stationed outside the entrance and step into Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport's Lobby and lounge, where thousands of fans once greeted The Beatles after their successful tour of USA. Free use of the David Lloyd Fitness Centre next door.
Days 2-4: Your chance to board Concorde, and learn about some of the aircraft’s famous passengers. Sit in the pilots seat and discover some of the unique features that made Concorde so special on this 1 hour tour, followed by afternoon tea at the Manchester Airport Runway Visitors Park.
Enjoy a railway journey through scenic Lancastrian landscapes, from beautiful rural panoramas and postcard pretty villages to bustling Victorian towns and cotton mill dotted horizons.
All aboard the Mersey Ferries Manchester Ship Canal cruise, departing from Seacombe for a relaxing journey through the ages of which time has not changed – pass by beautiful countryside, industrial landscapes and historic buildings.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.