- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
3 Day Tour - London Weekend
4* PARK PLAZA RIVERBANK HOTEL – CENTRAL LONDON
Departs: Fri 23rd August, Price: £185, Single Supplement: £125
Included in cost: RETURN EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL. 2 NIGHTS BED AND FULL COOKED BUFFET BREAKFAST.
Day 1: Travel up to our hotel in central London to arrive there around midday. Located opposite the Tate Modern and not too far from the London Eye and Westminster. If rooms are not ready by the time we arrive, we can leave luggage with the concierge.
Day 2: Today you have the day to explore all London has to offer, and that is a lot! Jump on the underground and maybe have a day of shopping in Oxford Street or Kensington. There are a massive variety of museums and famous landmarks to explore – The Tower of London is fantastic and you can get a guided tour by one of the Beefeaters for no extra cost (prices to get in vary). Buckingham Palace opens its doors in the Summer – if you can get tickets, it is definitely worth it.
With the Natural History Museum and Science Museum close together and free to enter, you could also pop into Harrods – the cakes are amazing!
Maybe use your free time to see a West End Show – and in the evening try something a little different and find yourself a SpeakEasy Bar to enjoy a few drinks in secret (many to choose from).
Day 3: Return to Waterside in the late afternoon.