- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
2 Day Tour - London Overnight
HOTEL TO BE CONFIRMED– CENTRAL LONDON
Departs: Sat 7th December, Price: £119, Single Supplement: £65
Included in cost: RETURN EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL. 1 NIGHT BED AND FULL COOKED BUFFET BREAKFAST.
Day 1: Travel up to our hotel in London to arrive there around midday. Our hotel will be confirmed closer to departure date but will be centrally located, so close to most of London’s famous attractions. If the rooms are not ready on arrival at the hotel, we can leave the luggage with the concierge.
With so many museums, iconic landmarks and visitor attractions, you shouldn’t find it hard to keep yourself busy. You could pay Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park a visit – entrance is free but they have many other attractions inside, such as a circus, ice show and funfair (not included in cost). Or go see one of the many shows in the West End as an early Christmas treat to yourself or a loved one?
Days 2: Today you have the morning and early afternoon to carry on exploring the Capital as we return to Waterside in the late afternoon.