- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - The Lake District Steam and Cruise
3* RIVERSIDE HOTEL - KENDAL
Departs: Mon 3rd June, Price: £399, Single Supplement: £80
Included in cost: RETURN EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL, 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, TRAIN TRIPS ON LAKESIDE & HAVERTHWAITE & RAVENGLASS & ESKDALE RAILWAYS, STEAMER CRUISE ON ULLSWATER AND A CRUISE ON LAKE WINDERMERE.
Day 1: Travel up to our hotel in Kendal. The Riverside Hotel, a converted 18th century tannery set on five floors, is situated on the banks of the River Kent beneath the ruins of the town’s 12th century castle. The hotel has a heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room. A short walk away is the centre of this famous market town with its bustling shops, galleries and museums.
Days 2-4: Travel through the heart of the Lake District to England’s most beautiful lake, Ullswater for a cruise on a steamer from Pooley Bridge to Glenridding with expansive vistas of Lakelands highest mountains.
Journey through the beautiful Leven Valley on the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway before enjoying a relaxing cruise on Lake Windemere from Lakeside to Bowness-on-Windemere.
Take a nostalgic trip on the Ravenglass Railway and travel across the estuary, through the hills, past seven request stops with a 1:40 gradient at times, en route to our final destination some seven miles up the line to Dalegarth for Boot Station on La’al Ratty.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.