- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District
3* CUMBRIA GRAND HOTEL – GRANGE OVER SANDS
Departs: Mon 4th November, Price: £289, Single Supplement: £69
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, GLASS OF BUBBLY OR SHERRY ON ARRIVAL, JUMBO CHRISTMAS QUIZ, NIGHTLY THEMED ENTERTAINMENT, VISIT KESWICK, BOWNESS ON WINDERMERE AND THE MARKET TOWN OF KENDAL.
Can’t wait for Christmas? Come with us for an early Christmas Turkey and Tinsel holiday to the Lake District, where we celebrate all the best days over the festive period including New Years Eve, with nightly entertainment at this Victorian Hotel.
Day 1: Travel up to the outstanding natural beauty of the Lake District to our hotel, set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodlands and overlooking Morecambe Bay. The Cumbria Grand Hotel was built in 1880, and there are various sporting and leisure facilities including a tennis court and putting green as well as a full sized snooker table. On the day of arrival for this early Christmas break, you can enjoy a glass of bubbly or sherry.
Days 2-4: Visit Keswick. This pretty market town situated between the huge bulk of Skiddaw and the gentle beauty of Derwent water has plenty of shops, museums and restaurants to browse. Enjoy the stunning views at Bowness on Windermere, with many attractions including the Beatrix Potter Musuem (not included in price), and then on to Kendal: with its intriguing history and great shopping streets to see in this market town.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.