- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Historic York
2* QUEENS HOTEL - YORK
Departs: Fri 6th September, Price: £389, Single Supplement: £100
Included in cost: RETURN COACH TRAVEL, 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE INTO CASTLE HOWARD HOUSE AND GARDENS, SKIPTON CANAL BOAT AND RAILWAY JOURNEY.
Day 1: Travel up to our hotel which is situated on the banks of the River Ouse, in the heart of the City of York. The Queen's Hotel is perfectly located, just step out of the Hotel into a world of history and explore all York has to offer, from medieval times to modern day. The rooms come with welcome refreshment tray, freeview TV, ensuites, hairdryer and complimentary wifi.
Days 2-4: A visit to Castle Howard, one of Britain’s finest stately homes and used as a film location for Brideshead Revisited. Tour the house and stunning gardens set over 1000 acres of sweeping parkland dotted with temples, lakes, statues and fountains.
Sit back and relax on a canal boat cruise along the historic waterway of the Leeds to Liverpool Canal, steeped in history and originally used to transport coal and Yorkshire Slate, you can now enjoy the scenery of the lush Yorkshire Dales drift by.
Take a nostalgic steam train ride on the Embsay and Bolton Abbey Steam Railway and view some of Yorkshires finest countryside.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.