- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - The Gardens of Cornwall
3* BEST WESTERN FOWEY VALLEY HOTEL - LOSTWITHIEL
Departs: Sun 14th July, Price: £459, Single Supplement: £80
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE INTO LOST GARDENS OF HELIGAN, ENTRANCE INTO THE EDEN PROJECT, ENTRANCE INTO THE MARSH VILLA GARDEN.
Day 1: Travel down to Lostwithiel in Cornwall a Norman built town, to check into The Best Western Fowey Hotel. All rooms have En-Suite bathrooms, hairdryers, Iron & Ironing board, Tea & Coffee making facilities, 32” Flat Screen TV’s (some have 42”), free Superfast Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel, SKY TV in the Bar & Lounge area, and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
Days 2-4: The hotel is only a short distance to The Eden Project, Experience the sights, smells and scale of the rainforests in the Rainforest Biome - the world's largest greenhouse - and discover the tropical plants that are used to produce everyday products. Travel to South Africa and California, as you amble amongst the orange and lemon trees, olive groves and gnarled vines of the Mediterranean Biome.
We will also visit The Marsh Villa Gardens, with meandering paths which lead from one “room” to the next, and onto the large natural pond with a plethora of insects and wildlife. This magical water and woodland garden boasts extensive herbaceous borders and mixed beds, amongst a charming network of waterways.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.