- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean
3* BELLS HOTEL & COUNTRY CLUB – COLEFORD
Departs: Mon 18th November, Price: £325, Single Supplement: £0
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, MULLED WINE & MINCE PIES ON ARRIVAL, A VISIT FROM SANTA, NIGHTLY ENTERTAINMENT, TRIPS TO HEREFORD & GLOUCESTER QUAYS.
Can’t wait for Christmas? Come with us for an early Christmas Turkey and Tinsel holiday to Gloucestershire, where we celebrate all the best days over the festive period including New Years Eve, with nightly entertainment at this lovely Country Club.
Day 1: Travel up to the beautiful unspoilt Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire to our hotel in the market town of Coleford. On site golf course – which you can use at discounted rate, and bowling green, the hotel has a traditional, historical feel that is coupled with modern facilities. On arrival for this early Christmas break, we will have a meet and greet with mulled wine and mince pies to get you in the mood for the upcoming festivities.
Days 2-4: Visit Hereford - a cathedral city with the relaxed atmosphere of a country market town. The 12th century cathedral has a wealth of history, and is home to the Mappa Mundi, the only surviving medieval map of the world to remain intact.
A chance to go to Gloucester Victorian Christmas market to soak up the Festive atmosphere of this popular market.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.