- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean
3* BELLS HOTEL & COUNTRY CLUB – COLEFORD
Departs: Mon 18th November, Price: £325, Single Supplement: £0
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, MULLED WINE & MINCE PIES ON ARRIVAL, A VISIT FROM SANTA, NIGHTLY ENTERTAINMENT, TRIPS TO HEREFORD & GLOUCESTER QUAYS.
Can’t wait for Christmas? Come with us for an early Christmas Turkey and Tinsel holiday to Gloucestershire, where we celebrate all the best days over the festive period including New Years Eve, with nightly entertainment at this lovely Country Club.
Day 1: Travel up to the beautiful unspoilt Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire to our hotel in the market town of Coleford. On site golf course – which you can use at discounted rate, and bowling green, the hotel has a traditional, historical feel that is coupled with modern facilities. On arrival for this early Christmas break, we will have a meet and greet with mulled wine and mince pies to get you in the mood for the upcoming festivities.
Days 2-4: Visit Hereford - a cathedral city with the relaxed atmosphere of a country market town. The 12th century cathedral has a wealth of history, and is home to the Mappa Mundi, the only surviving medieval map of the world to remain intact.
A chance to go to Gloucester Victorian Christmas market to soak up the Festive atmosphere of this popular market.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.