- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Christmas in Flintshire
3* BEAUFORT PARK HOTEL – MOLD
Departs: Mon 23rd December, Price: £429, Single Supplement: £89
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD +, ENTERTAINMENT, CHRISTMAS CAROLS, TRADITIONAL FOOD, QUIZ, BINGO OR SIMILAR, DINNER DANCE, PORTERAGE, TEA/COFFEE AFTER DINNER, EXCURSION TO EITHER CHESTER OR ELLESMERE PORT.
Day 1: Travel up to Wales to our hotel which is located a short drive from the historic market town of Mold in North Wales. We arrive to a welcome drink of tea/coffee and a delicious mince pie, with a festive glass of sherry before a 3 course dinner with entertainment.
Christmas Eve: A visit to either the historic Roman town of Chester or Ellesmere Port for maybe a bit of last minute shopping or to see the many attractions - a packed lunch is provided by the hotel for this. After dinner, there is a chance to attend Midnight Mass.
Christmas Day: A pre lunch glass of Bucks Fizz before Christmas carols followed by a traditional Christmas lunch with a visit from Father Christmas. There will be a light buffet dinner in the evening, followed by entertainment.
Boxing Day: In the morning, we will take a scenic drive to take in the stunning landscapes, then back at the hotel, a 2 course lunch will be followed by afternoon entertainment such as a quiz, bingo, play your cards right etc. Then an Afternoon Tea with a farewell dinner/dance in the Westminster Suite in the evening.
Day 5: Return to Waterside after breakfast.