- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
4 Day Tour - Coronation Street Tour
3* MERCURE BOLTON GEORGIAN HOUSE HOTEL - BOLTON
Departs: Fri 20th September, Price: £295, Single Supplement: £48
Included in cost: RETURN TRAVEL, 3 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, ENTRANCE AND TOUR OF CORONATION STREET SET. WELCOME TEA/COFFEE ON ARRIVAL. A SMALL GLASS OF HOUSE WINE WITH DINNER ON FIRST NIGHT.
Day 1: Travel up to our modern hotel in Bolton, The Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast we make our way to the set of the oldest running soap opera in Britain – Coronation Street. Explore the sensational outdoor sets at MediaCityUK, open to the public for the very first time. Your 80 minute experience will take in the exterior sets of Coronation Street, Rosamund Street, and the newly extended, never seen before Victoria Street.
Wander through Weatherfield on a fully guided tour of the working sets. Recall stories from yesteryear, hear filming secrets, take selfies on the street and follow in the footsteps of your favourite characters down those Coronation Street cobbles.
Day 3: Spend the day exploring Manchester. With so many museums and shops to look around, you won’t be short of things to do on this day out. Whether it is finding out about the rich industrial history linked to Manchester or taking a walk along the canals.
Day 4: Return to Waterside.