- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (22nd Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Bruges (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky
3* BEAUFORT PARK HOTEL – MOLD, FLINTSHIRE
Departs: Mon 15th April, Price: £339, Single Supplement: £25
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, CHESTER CATHEDRAL ENTRANCE, A CHESTER RIVER CRUISE, GREAT ORME TRAMWAY RIDE, THE PONTCYSYLLTE AQUADUCT BOAT TRIP.
Day 1: Travel up to Flintshire to our family owned hotel set in the village of New Brighton, only 2 miles from the market town of Mold in Wales.
Days 2-4: Today we explore the city of Chester, which has the most complete city walls, the largest Roman Amphitheatre in Britain and the 700 year old unique shopping rows. We enjoy a 30 minute river cruise with audio guide on the River Dee, before enjoying a lunch stop in Chester Cathedral’s 13th century Refectory. We then take a self-guided tour of the Medieval Cathedral to discover its fascinating story.
Enjoy a lovely drive via Colwyn Bay to the “Queen of Welsh” resort – Llandudno, where we take a ride to the top of the Great Orme on the restored tramway to take in the outstanding views of Snowdonia.
Free time in Llangollen in the morning, before enjoying a trip on the fantastic Pontcysyllte Aqueduct canal boat, which takes us on a 5 mile stretch alongside the Dee Valley. The trip includes a crossing of the world famous Aqueduct known as The Stream in The Sky.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.