- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
5 Day Tour - The Blackpool Illuminations
THE NORTH SHORE HOTEL, BLACKPOOL
Departs: Sun 6th October, Price: £259, Single Supplement: £20
Included in cost: RETURN EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL, 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, A TOUR OF THE LIGHTS AND TRIPS OUT TO BURY OPEN AIR MARKET AND THE SEASIDE TOWN OF SOUTHPORT.
Day 1: Travel up to our budget hotel in Lancashire which is ideally situated on Blackpool's North Promenade, arguably one of the best positions on Blackpool's seafront, with some rooms enjoying views of the Irish Sea and miles of glorious sand. It is a short distance from Blackpool Tower, Winter Gardens, Town Centre shopping area and the famous Golden Mile and Piers.
Days 2-4: As well as the miles of traditional festoons and tableaux along the Promenade, there are now extraordinary 3D projection shows on the front of the Blackpool Tower building every night during Illuminations season. No wonder it’s commonly known as the greatest free light show on Earth!
A visit to Bury Open Air Market – a multi award winning market, with over 350 stalls selling just about anything you can think of.
Visit the seaside town of Southport, with its scenic parks and gardens. With a fabulous shopping area and seaside amusements, you can even take a stroll down the U.Ks oldest iron pier.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.