- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2019
7 Day Tour - The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway
3* THE LODGE HOTEL – COLERAINE
Departs: Sun 22nd September, Price: £575, Single Supplement: £95
Included in cost: RETURN FERRY & COACH TRAVEL, OVERNIGHTS IN PRESTON, 6 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, RAIL JOURNEY COLERAINE TO DERRY, WALKING TOUR OF DERRY, BUSHMILLS WHISKEY GUIDED TOUR, ENTRANCE TO GLENARM CASTLE, VISIT GIANTS CAUSEWAY.
Days 1 and 2: Travel up to Preston to for an overnight stop at the The Hallmark Hotel. The following day we take the Stena Line Ferry across to Caimryan in Belfast and make our way to Coleraine in Co. Londonderry. The Lodge Hotel is one of the top hotels on the Causeway Coast, renowned for its hospitality and award-winning food with a premium location in the heart of Coleraine and within walking distance to the town centre.
Days 3-5: Enjoy a railway journey from Coleraine to Derry for a 2 hour walking tour of one of the most intact walled cities in Europe with so much history to discover. Travel to Co. Antrim for a guided tour of the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery – Ireland’s oldest – with a complimentary whiskey. A visit to the famous Giants Causeway, the geological natural wonder made up of 40,000 basalt stone columns left by volcanic eruptions 60 million years ago. Enjoy an audio guided tour of this spectacular UNESCO Heritage Site. Visit Glenarm Castle and stroll around the oldest walled garden in Ireland, dating back hundreds of years.
Day 3: Spend the day exploring Manchester. With so many museums and shops to look around, you won’t be short of things to do on this day out. Whether it is finding out about the rich industrial history linked to Manchester or taking a walk along the canals.
Days 6 & 7: Today we depart back on the ferry with another overnight in Preston, before returning home to Waterside on day 7.