- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- White Cliffs Country - Kent (9th Apr 2018)
- Tall Ships, Liverpool (25th May 2018)
- Brief Encounter (4th Jun 2018)
- Chatsworth Flower Show (8th Jun 2018)
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbfields (13th Apr 2018)
- Roses, Costa Brava, Spain (21st Apr 2018)
- Parisian Palace and Gardens (14th Jun 2018)
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
4 Day Tour - Tall Ships, Liverpool
4* Copthorne Hotel, Manchester
Departs: Fri 25th May, Price: £249, Single Supplement: £85
An international fleet of tall ships takes over the city of Liverpool in England for Tall Ships Liverpool 2018, the start of the Three Festivals Tall Ships Regatta 2018.
Our hotel is situated in a picturesque location overlooking the waterfront of the prestigious Salford Quays development. There is a Metrolink tram stop opposite the hotel giving access to the city and close proximity to Manchester United Football Club.
Day 1: Travel to our hotel in Manchester. Welcome tea/coffee on arrival.
Day 2: After breakfast this morning we will make our way to Liverpool for a full day out.
Day 3: Free time to explore Manchester. Take in the famous museums and Art Galleries or go shopping at the Trafford Centre.
Day 4: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 3 nights half-board, welcome tea/coffee on arrival. Tea/coffee after dinner, porterage.