- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Norfolk the Broads, Poppy Line Railway & Sandringham House
3* Holiday Inn Hotel, Norwich
Departs: Sun 19th August, Price: £355, Single Supplement: £80
Discover Norfolk with a cruise on the Broads, a nostalgic trip on a railway, and a visit to the historic city of Norwich and the Sandringham Estate.
Day 1: Travel to Norwich.
Day 2: We shall take a train ride on the North Norfolk Railway (The Poppy Line) from Holt, a pretty Georgian town to the seaside town of Sheringham for a lunch stop. We return to the hotel taking a scenic route along the North Norfolk coast, visiting villages such as Blakeney, Wells-next-the-Sea and the town of Burnham Market.
Day 3: We travel to Wroxham for a relaxing cruise on the Norfolk Broads. In the afternoon, we visit Norwich, which is said to be one of the most complete medieval cities in Britain.
Day 4: We travel to Sandringham House & Gardens. This estate is the much-loved Norfolk retreat of her Majesty the Queen. The magnifcent stately house is set in 24 hectares of stunning landscaped gardens with a museum that is home to an extraordinary collection of memorabilia.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board, entrance to Sandringham Estate, tickets for the Poppy Line, and a cruise on the Norfolk Broads. At hotel: tea/coffee after dinner.