- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise
3* Bryn Howel Hotel, Trevor, Llangollen
Departs: Mon 24th September, Price: £375, Single Supplement: £40
Unchanged and unspoilt, Llangollen is a picturesque town that immediately captures the heart of all who visit. This town is the gateway to the stunning countryside of North Wales.
Our 130 year old hotel is located in a tranquil rural location next to the Llangollen Canal with beautiful mountain views. The 35 traditional styled bedrooms all have TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
Day 1: Travel to our hotel in North Wales.
Day 2: After a Welsh breakfast, spend some time in Llangollen before meeting up at the Wharf before enjoying a very relaxing a canal boat trip. After lunch we meet at the Railway Station to board our train for a 10 mile trip upstream to Corwen. The views from the carriages are breathtaking, passing through some of the finest natural beauty North Wales has to offer. Our coach will meet the train and take you back to the hotel.
Day 3: Today we will enjoy a lovely drive via Colwyn Bay to the ‘Queen of Welsh’ resorts, Llandudno with its wonderful beaches and wide promenade. This is the perfect place for a relaxing day, with its beautiful Victorian architecture and Edwardian elegance, pier and excellent selection of high street stores and attractions.
Day 4: A scenic drive through Snowdonia National Park.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board. Tea/coffee after dinner. Boat trip & Train journey.