- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Lake District, Boats & Trains
3* Cumbria Grand Hotel, Grange over Sands
Departs: Mon 6th August, Price: £380, Single Supplement: £60
Be inspired by the Lake District's famous breathtaking scenery, relaxing lake cruises and nostalgic train journeys.
Day 1: Travel to Cumbria. Our Victorian hotel is set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodlands overlooking Morecambe Bay.
Day 2: Take a trip through the heart of the Lake District to the ever popular town of Keswick, under the shadow of Skiddaw, before continuing to England's most beautiful lake, Ullswater, for a cruise on a steamer from Pooley Bridge to Glenridding. Return to the hotel via the narrow but beautiful Kirkstone Pass.
Day 3: Enjoy a one way train journey through the beautiful Leven Valley on the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway before boarding a delightful cruise along Lake Windermere, England's largest lake from Lakeside to Bowness-on-Windermere. Bowness is popular all year round and people come here to sail or just to relax and savour the atmosphere of the town's delightful setting.
Day 4: We travel to the Western Lakes for a nostalgic round trip on the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway, affectionately known by the locals as "La'al Ratty". We will board the train at Ravenglass and alight at Dalegarth. Enjoy the return trip on Lakeland's oldest and longest railway from the delightful village through two glorious valleys to the foot of England's highest mountain.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board, tea/coffee at dinner. Entertainment on two nights. Two cruises & two train journeys.