- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
4 Day Tour - Emmerdale Tour
Jurys Inn, Bradford
Departs: Fri 19th October, Price: £245, Single Supplement: £55
This tour focuses on the original towns and villages that were used as film sets for “Emmerdale Farm” and the beauty of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our hotel is newly built and has 198 stylish rooms perfectly designed to provide our guests ultimate comfort away from home. The bedrooms are spacious and include well-lit work areas, en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, flat screen TVs with Freeview, free WiFi, air-con and hair-dryers.
Day 1: Travel to Bradford.
Day 2: After breakfast this morning, we will begin our ‘Emmerdale’ inspired tour of the Yorkshire Dales. We will begin by visiting the charming market town of Otley (the fictional Hotton), which is situated in the beautiful countryside of Lower Wharfedale.
This delightful town has been a centre for TV and the film industry for many years. As we wander through the charming streets, we should recognize historical settings from ‘Emmerdale’… as well as from ‘Heartbeat’, ‘A Touch of Frost’ and ‘The Chase’.
To add to the charm of the town, Otley has its own bellman who walks around the town calling out the town’s news and events. We can then visit the beautiful village of Esholt where we can enjoy a pint and lunch (not included) in the original Woolpack Inn before exploring the village itself.
In 1975, Esholt was chosen as the village on which the exterior scenes of ‘Emmerdale’ were based. Esholt’s post office still exists and is exactly as it was when filming ended here in the mid 1990s.
Day 3: We travel to the Emmerdale TV studios at Harewood Estate in Leeds where the live, outdoor TV set is located. For a guided walking tour (approx 1.5 hours) of the exterior set of the popular, fictional village.
Day 4: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 3 nights half-board, porterage, tea/coffee after dinner. Entrance to the TV set.