- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- Newquay All Inclusive - Winter Special (25th Feb 2019)
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Amsterdam (1st Mar 2019)
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (29th Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Brugge (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
4 Day Tour - Emmerdale Tour
Jurys Inn, Bradford
Departs: Fri 19th October, Price: £245, Single Supplement: £55
This tour focuses on the original towns and villages that were used as film sets for “Emmerdale Farm” and the beauty of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our hotel is newly built and has 198 stylish rooms perfectly designed to provide our guests ultimate comfort away from home. The bedrooms are spacious and include well-lit work areas, en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, flat screen TVs with Freeview, free WiFi, air-con and hair-dryers.
Day 1: Travel to Bradford.
Day 2: After breakfast this morning, we will begin our ‘Emmerdale’ inspired tour of the Yorkshire Dales. We will begin by visiting the charming market town of Otley (the fictional Hotton), which is situated in the beautiful countryside of Lower Wharfedale.
This delightful town has been a centre for TV and the film industry for many years. As we wander through the charming streets, we should recognize historical settings from ‘Emmerdale’… as well as from ‘Heartbeat’, ‘A Touch of Frost’ and ‘The Chase’.
To add to the charm of the town, Otley has its own bellman who walks around the town calling out the town’s news and events. We can then visit the beautiful village of Esholt where we can enjoy a pint and lunch (not included) in the original Woolpack Inn before exploring the village itself.
In 1975, Esholt was chosen as the village on which the exterior scenes of ‘Emmerdale’ were based. Esholt’s post office still exists and is exactly as it was when filming ended here in the mid 1990s.
Day 3: We travel to the Emmerdale TV studios at Harewood Estate in Leeds where the live, outdoor TV set is located. For a guided walking tour (approx 1.5 hours) of the exterior set of the popular, fictional village.
Day 4: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 3 nights half-board, porterage, tea/coffee after dinner. Entrance to the TV set.