- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Discover Durham & Beamish
4* Redworth Hall Hotel, Newton Aycliffe
Departs: Mon 3rd September, Price: £385, Single Supplement: £95
Experience the heritage of Durham City, the living museum of the north at Beamish and the Bowes Museum, a spectacular French-Style Chateau.
Our hotel is a 17th century Jacobean manor house which contains many original features including the magnifcent Great Hall and an ornate staircase.
Day 1: Travel to our hotel in Newton Aycliffe. Welcome tea/coffee on arrival.
Day 2: In the morning we journey into the Durham Dales visiting the Bowes Museum, built in the style of a French chateau. We visit the market town of Barnard Castle and then take a scenic tour crossingthe Pennines into Weardale before returning to our hotel.
Day 3: A full day at Beamish Open Air Museum, a 300 acre valley containing an authentic town street, colliery village, manor house, replica buses – enjoy the free rides!
Day 4: We travel to the city of Durham with its magnifcent cathedral.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board, welcome tea/coffee on arrival. Porterage & tea/coffee after dinner. Free use of the hotels leisure facilities. Entrance to Bowes Museum and Beamish Open Air Museum.