- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- White Cliffs Country - Kent (9th Apr 2018)
- Tall Ships, Liverpool (25th May 2018)
- Brief Encounter (4th Jun 2018)
- Chatsworth Flower Show (8th Jun 2018)
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Dutch Bulbfields (13th Apr 2018)
- Roses, Costa Brava, Spain (21st Apr 2018)
- Parisian Palace and Gardens (14th Jun 2018)
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
4 Day Tour - Chatsworth Flower Show, Derbyshire
4* Holiday Inn, Leeds - Brighouse
Departs: Fri 8th June, Price: £269, Single Supplement: £60
The RHS Chatsworth Flower Show 2018 takes place on the picturesque 1,000 acre parkland of the Chatsworth Estate set in the heart of the Derbyshire countryside. The show offers the opportunity to experience “Capability” Brown’s unforgettable landscapes on the banks of the River Derwent and indulge in views of the UK’s most spectacular stately homes.
Our hotel provides modern, comfortable, refurbished accommodation, with a large fitness suite and suberb views of the surrounding Yorkshire countryside. Free WiFi.
Day 1: Travel to our hotel in Leeds. Welcome tea/coffee on arrival.
Day 2: Travel to the RHS Chatsworth Flower Show.
Day 3: A full day to explore the city of York with its historic Shambles, its absorbing museums, and historic landmarks including the Minster.
Day 4: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 3 nights half-board, welcome tea/coffee on arrival. Porterage & tea/coffee after dinner. Free use of the hotels leisure facilities & WiFi. Entrance to RHS Chatsworth Flower Show.