- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- Newquay All Inclusive - Winter Special (25th Feb 2019)
- Roll Back the Years in Criccieth (18th Mar 2019)
- Chester, Llandudno and Stream in the Sky (15th Apr 2019)
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- Tranquil Suffolk Villages (30th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Amsterdam (1st Mar 2019)
- Dutch Bulbs at Keukenhof (29th Mar 2019)
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Italy's Lake Maggiore (15th Jun 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Brugge (23rd Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales
3* Celtic Royal Hotel, Caernarfon
Departs: Mon 12th November, Price: £259, Single Supplement: £99
Escape the winter blues this year with a warming, enjoyable holiday to North Wales and the ancient medieval town of Caernarfon. Sample Welsh hospitality at its best and enjoy a number of exciting excursions that will allow you to savour the grandeur of Snowdonia.
Celtic Royal is a prestigious luxury hotel that enjoys a prime location in the centre of the town. It features 110 stylish en-suite bedrooms, all tastefully decorated to ensure a relaxing stay.
Day 1: Travel to Wales. A glass of mulled wine on arrival.
Day 2: Today we begin our day with a short visit to Conwy. The local country market is held every Tuesday with home-made quality produce including cakes, savouries and preserves, beautifully hand-crafted gift items, plant stall and refreshments. We continue on to the popular resort of Llandudno with its broad promenade embracing the sweeping curves of Llandudno Bay.
Day 3: A free day to enjoy the delightful walled town of Caernarfon. This busy Welsh market town is a major tourist centre and renowned for the World Heritage Site of Caernarfon Castle.
Day 4: Today we visit to the Isle of Anglesey. With miles of inspiring coastline, hidden beaches, chocolate box villages and Wales' greatest concentration of ancient sites, Anglesey's prettiest town Beaumaris offers a winning combination of a waterfront location, mountain views and a romantic castle lording it over an elegant collection of mainly Georgian buildings, boutiques, galleries and smart hotels.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board, welcome mulled wine on arrival. Tea/coffee after dinner. Christmas dinner on one night, mince pies on one afternoon, Quiz, Bingo, Treasure Hunt, live entertainment on 2 nights and free use of leisure facilities.