- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Tall Ships, Liverpool (25th May 2018)
- Brief Encounter (4th Jun 2018)
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Moselle Valley, Germany (24th Jun 2018)
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Brief Encounter
3* The Chadwick Hotel, St Annes, Lancashire
Departs: Mon 4th June, Price: £309, Single Supplement: £29
Our packaged itinerary takes you back to one of the great WWII films (“Brief Encounter”), visit the railway station where it was filmed, and visit a Manor House with topiary gardens.
We are staying in a traditional family run sea front hotel which has amazing views across the Ribble Estuary. It has 73 en-suite bedrooms, tea/coffee making facilities and TV. The hotel has two lifts and some ground floor bedrooms and an eight metre swimming pool, fitness room and Jacuzzi.
Day 1: Travel to Lancashire.
Day 2: After breakfast a visit to Southport, the home of “Red Rum”. The bronze statue of the horse is located in Wayfarers Arcade. Walk along Lord Street for cafes or take in the promenade to get some Lancashire air!
Day 3: In the morning, we visit Carnforth Heritage Centre. A guided tour of Platform One awaits you. After lunch, visit Levens Hall & Gardens.This manor house dates back to the Elizabethan era and stands at the gateway to the Lake District and has been owned by the same family for over four hundred years. You can visit the house and admire the fine panelling & plasterwork, or marvel at the great topiary shapes in the garden, or see the collection of steam road vehicles, or a cup of tea on the terrace Tea Room.
Day 4: A tour of the Lake District.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board, Tea/coffee after dinner and in all bedrooms, visits to Carnforth Heritage Centre and Levens Hall & Gardens. Live entertainment on one night and a quiz on another. Free use of the hotels swimming pool.