- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Blackpool the Famous Illuminations
Departs: Mon 8th October, Price: £249, Single Supplement: £0
Blackpool Illuminations are an annual lights festival founded in 1879, held each autumn in this seaside resort on the Fylde Coast in Lancashire. Also known locally as The Lights, they run each year for sixty six days, from late August until early November. Dubbed as "the greatest free light show on earth" they are 6 miles (10 km) long and use over one million bulbs.
Day 1: Travel to Blackpool.
Day 2-4: A coach tour of the lights, and excursions to Morecambe, and a tour of the Yorkshire Dales, as well as leisure time in this lively resort.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board.