- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
UK Tours 2018
5 Day Tour - Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas
3* Beaufort Park Hotel, MOLD, WALES
Departs: Sun 23rd December, Price: £405, Single Supplement: £80
The Beaufort Park Hotel is an independently run 3 star AA hotel located just a short drive from the historic market town of Mold set in the attractive North Wales countryside. It has 106 bedrooms and free Wi-Fi.
Day 1: Travel to Wales. A welcome drink tea/coffee and mince pies on arrival. In reception - Guess the weight of cake competition.
Day 2 (Christmas Eve): We go to Chester for last minute shopping. After dinner, there is an opportunity to attend Midnight Mass.
Day 3 (Christmas Day): Christmas Carols before Christmas Lunch. A visit from Father Christmas. In house activity such as quiz, bingo, Play Your Cards Right. Light buffet dinner in the evening.
Day 4 (Boxing Day): In the morning, we take a scenic drive to Snowdonia National park. 3 course buffet lunch followed by afternoon entertainment. Afternoon tea. Farewell Dinner Dance in Westminster Suite. Result of guessing the weight of the cake.
Day 5: Return to Waterside.
Included in cost: Coach travel, 4 nights half-board+. Pre dinner glass of sherry on one night.Entertainment, Live vocalist on one night, Christmas Carols, local harpist on one night, quiz, bingo or similar, Dinner Dance. Traditional food, porterage, tea/coffee after dinner.