- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Lake District, Boats & Trains (6th Aug 2018)
- Norfolk the Broads (19th Aug 2018)
- London Weekend, 3 Day (24th Aug 2018)
- Discover Durham & Beamish (3rd Sep 2018)
- Llangollen Rail and Canal Cruise (24th Sep 2018)
- Blackpool the Famous Illuminations (8th Oct 2018)
- Emmerdale Tour (19th Oct 2018)
- Celtic Winter Warmer, Wales (12th Nov 2018)
- Turkey & Tinsel, Torquay (19th Nov 2018)
- London Weekend, 2 Day (1st Dec 2018)
- Beaufort Park Hotel Christmas (23rd Dec 2018)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Austrian Alps (4th Aug 2018)
- Alassio, Italian Rivera (15th Sep 2018)
- Little Railways On The Rhine (4th Oct 2018)
- Western Ireland’s Coastal Delight (14th Oct 2018)
- Ypres, Belgium (19th Oct 2018)
- Disneyland® Paris (14th Nov 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (30th Nov 2018)
- Arras Xmas Markets, France (7th Dec 2018)
- Valkenburg Xmas Markets (7th Dec 2018)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
Here at Waterside Tours, we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored and processed correctly, and in line with GDPR regulations which came into force on 25th May 2018. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
Waterside Tours need to store and process personal information in order to carry out a number of key functions, and deliver our contractual obligations to our customers.
This information may include the following:
- Contact details ie phone number and email address
- Bank details
- Booking history
- Photographic consent for social media posts
It may be necessary for us to share certain information with third parties including the following:
- Ferry and Transport companies ie Eurotunnel
- Visitor attractions and tour guides
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory, and other government agencies and to professional bodies and others, as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
Your information will be retained for only as long as it is applicable, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law - which can be up to 6 years.
Rights to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and ask that we update any details that may be incorrect or incomplete. You may also ask us to delete personal information that we hold or restrict the way that we use it. Please bear in mind this may affect us being able to perform our contractual obligations to you.
Please be assured that we will keep your data safe and secure, we will not share it with any third party for marketing purposes. You can request we remove your data from our database at any time. Only authorised persons are provided access to personally identifiable information we have collected, and such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information. Although we use appropriate security measures to keep your data safe, the transmission of data over the internet (for example by email), is never completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.
If you have any queries or complaints about the above privacy notice, please contact us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02380 844788.
Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator, which is the Information Commissioner Office (ICO) which can be called on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or by email at www.ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/.