- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
Here at Waterside Tours, we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored and processed correctly, and in line with GDPR regulations which came into force on 25th May 2018. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
Waterside Tours need to store and process personal information in order to carry out a number of key functions, and deliver our contractual obligations to our customers.
This information may include the following:
- Contact details ie phone number and email address
- Bank details
- Booking history
- Photographic consent for social media posts
It may be necessary for us to share certain information with third parties including the following:
- Ferry and Transport companies ie Eurotunnel
- Visitor attractions and tour guides
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory, and other government agencies and to professional bodies and others, as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
Your information will be retained for only as long as it is applicable, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law - which can be up to 6 years.
Rights to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and ask that we update any details that may be incorrect or incomplete. You may also ask us to delete personal information that we hold or restrict the way that we use it. Please bear in mind this may affect us being able to perform our contractual obligations to you.
Please be assured that we will keep your data safe and secure, we will not share it with any third party for marketing purposes. You can request we remove your data from our database at any time. Only authorised persons are provided access to personally identifiable information we have collected, and such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information. Although we use appropriate security measures to keep your data safe, the transmission of data over the internet (for example by email), is never completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.
If you have any queries or complaints about the above privacy notice, please contact us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02380 844788.
Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator, which is the Information Commissioner Office (ICO) which can be called on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or by email at www.ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/.