- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- The Lake District Steam and Cruise (3rd Jun 2019)
- North Devon Heaven (24th Jun 2019)
- The Gardens of Cornwall (14th Jul 2019)
- The Magnificent Manx Madness (3rd Aug 2019)
- The Norfolk Broads and Poppy Line (15th Aug 2019)
- London Weekend (23rd Aug 2019)
- Historic York (6th Sep 2019)
- Manchester Ship Canal (12th Sep 2019)
- Coronation Street Tour (20th Sep 2019)
- The Antrim Coast - Giants Causeway (22nd Sep 2019)
- The Blackpool Illuminations (6th Oct 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Lake District (4th Nov 2019)
- Turkey and Tinsel in the Forest of Dean (18th Nov 2019)
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Flintshire (23rd Dec 2019)
- European Tours
- European Tours Overview
- The Wild Atlantic Coast - County Donegal (12th May 2019)
- Fairy Tale Castles of Austria (3rd Aug 2019)
- Gourmet Delights of Normandy (10th Oct 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (13th Nov 2019)
- Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland Paris (20th Nov 2019)
- Metz Christmas Markets (29th Nov 2019)
- Valkenburg Christmas Markets (6th Dec 2019)
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
Latest News: This year, for a second year in a row, Waterside Tours were awarded certificates in the Best Customer Service and Best Small Coach Operator categories at the UK Coach Awards in Blackpool. Jackie and Fiona had a wonderful evening, and all the teams hard work certainly paid off against some very stiff competition.
For full details see the UK Coach Awards website.
Welcome to our new Holiday Brochure of 2019.
Here at Waterside Tours, we pride ourselves in striving to deliver what our customers expect and deserve. We have taken on board all our feedback from previous years and have come up with some fabulous holidays for 2019 to suit all budgets and tastes - from the striking Fairytale castles in Austria and the picturesque Lake Maggiore in Italy, to the dramatic coastline of Northern Ireland, taking in the impressive Giant’s Causeway.
We have included some very popular favorites, such as the Lake District and Norfolk Broads, along with some ridiculously good priced ones for the early part of the year to Newquay and Criccieth in Wales.
There is a great deal of choice for both UK and Continental holidays, with delightful locations, comfortable and appealing hotels and engaging itineraries.
Waterside Tours has a caring and efficient office team to take your booking requests and conscientious drivers who will endeavour to make your holiday experience as memorable as can be.
We also specialize in private hire – if you are part of a group and wish to travel somewhere for the day or for a holiday, Fiona can help organize the transport, accommodation and trips out for you and your group. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 844788 with your requirements for a quotation. We have a fleet of vehicles including a 16 seat minibus, midi coaches and large executive coaches to suit all needs.
After yet another successful year under our belts, a BIG thank you to all our amazing booking staff, experienced and caring drivers, and most of all to our customers for supporting and playing their part in our holiday programme. We certainly had fun in 2018.
Jackie & Roy
As always our fantastic booking team are on hand, by phone, email or in person at our office to assist with any enquiry.
For quotes or any enquiries please contact Fiona on 02380 844788 or 07867 528 882, or by email: email@example.com
Our fleet of coaches are maintained to the highest standard, with your comfort and safety uppermost in our minds, and our experienced tour drivers are company representatives with your enjoyment of the holiday their priority. We would like to welcome Howard, who is our new driver to Waterside Tours.