- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2020
8 Day Tour - Nestlè Amongst The Swiss Glaciers
3* HOTEL CENTRAL RESIDENCE – LEYSIN, VALAIS
Departs: Sun 7th June, Price: £745, Single Supplement: £55
Included in cost: 5 NIGHTS HALF BOARD IN RESORT, 2 NIGHTS HALF BOARD IN METZ, ONE WAY PADDLE STEAMER CRUISE, ENTRANCE TO GRUYERE DAIRY, ENTRANCE TO CALLIER NESTLÈ FACTORY, RETURN JOURNEY ON GLACIER 3000 CABLE CAR, RAIL JOURNEY FROM GSTAAD TO MONTREUX.
Day 1: Crossing by Eurotunnel down to our overnight hotel The Novetel Metz Hauconcourt in Metz, France.
Days 2 & 3: After breakfast, we make our way to our Swiss hotel, featuring traditional wooden features and furnishings with outstanding views across the whole valley. We aim to be at our hotel before dinner to enjoy a welcome aperitif. Our first day here (day 3), will be at your leisure so you can relax and use the extensive leisure facilities including indoor pool, sauna and steam room – or make your way to the Berneuse Cable Car, which can take you to the summit of the mountain for perfect views of Geneva and Mont Blanc on a clear day.
Day 4: Today we make our way to Vevey which is known for being the home of Charlie Chaplin and Nestle chocolate. After lunch we embark on a scenic paddle steamer cruise to the elegant town of Montreux, made famous for its yearly Jazz festival and former resident Freddie Mercury.
Day 5: Enjoy a scenic journey across the Col de Mosses to the village of Gruyeres, where we discover how its famous cheese is made with a demonstration at La Maison du Gruyere cheese dairy. Afterwards, we travel to Broc, home of the Cailler-Nestle chocolate, for a factory tour with plenty of tastings and a reasonably priced gift shop to buy souvenirs.
Day 6: After breakfast, we head to Col du Pillon to enjoy a cable car journey to Scex Rouge – known as Glacier 3000. With a stunning panorama of 24 snow capped giants, including Matterhorn & Jungfrau. With free time in Gstaad in the afternoon, we then board our beautiful Belle Epoque train for a journey back down to Lake Geneva whilst watching the sun descend over the serene waters.
Days 7 & 8: We make our way back home, with another overnight in Metz to break up the journey, before crossing via Eurotunnel on day 8.