- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2020
5 Day Tour - Medieval Monschau
4* MICHEL & FRIENDS HOTEL – MONSCHAU, GERMANY
Departs: Sun 30th August, Price: £409, Single Supplement: £89
Included in cost: 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, RETURN EUROTUNNEL, COACH TOUR OF EIFEL NATIONAL PARK & BAD MUNSTEREIFEL, VISIT TO LIEGE AND MAASTRICHT, BOAT TRIP ON RURSEE & TIME IN ARHWEILER, USE OF INDOOR POOL AND SAUNA, TEA/COFFEE AFTER DINNER.
Day 1: Travel via Eurotunnel to Monschau, with its romantic half timbered houses which sit within ancient walls in an idyllic medieval town. This charming picture postcard town is simply breathtaking and it is here that our hotel is located. The hotel has a large indoor swimming pool and sauna and is located by a pretty stream and only 300 metres from the town centre.
Days 2: We spend the morning driving through the picturesque Eifel National Park, where the remote countryside is amazingly unspoilt and is one of the most beautiful areas in Western Germany. Our journey takes us to the romantic town of Bad Munstereifel, where we spend time at leisure enjoying the charming town centre with its half timbered buildings and views of the area. We return to Monschau in the afternoon with free time to explore at our own pace.
Day 3: Our excursions today will take us across the border into Belgium to the old town of Liege. The town is filled with cultural landmarks dating back to the medieval era, and cobblestone streets to meander down. In the afternoon, we will cross the border again, this time to Holland and visit the ancient town of Maastricht.
Day 4: This morning we head to the largest lake in the Eifel National Park, the tranquil Rursee. We enjoy a boat cruise, travelling the length of the lake. We continue to Ahr Valley, one of Germany’s most prominent wine growing regions and the historic resort town of Arhweiler for some free time.
Day 5: Today we depart back returning home to Waterside.