- Our Fleet
- Excursions & Day Trips
- UK Tours
- UK Tours Overview
- London Overnight (7th Dec 2019)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (12th Dec 2019)
- Christmas in Stratford Upon Avon (23rd Dec 2019)
- Newquay Inclusive (10th Feb 2020)
- Eastbourne (16th Mar 2020)
- Norfolk Broads (27th Apr 2020)
- Legendary Landscapes of Wales (11th May 2020)
- Lake District Cross Country Explorer (18th May 2020)
- Scottish Explorer (31st May 2020)
- Shropshire and the Peaky Blinders (22nd Jun 2020)
- Scenic "Tor" of Dartmoor (6th Jul 2020)
- In the Footsteps of the Tudors (20th Jul 2020)
- Isle of Wight (27th Jul 2020)
- Peak District Delights (10th Aug 2020)
- London Weekend (21st Aug 2020)
- Gower Peninsula (6th Sep 2020)
- Durham and Beamish (13th Sep 2020)
- A Mindbending Tour of Cambridge (24th Sep 2020)
- Jersey in Style (1st Oct 2020)
- Emmerdale (2nd Oct 2020)
- Blackpool Illuminations (10th Oct 2020)
- Birmingham Christmas Market (22nd Nov 2020)
- Harrogate Fizz & Fayre (30th Nov 2020)
- London (5th Dec 2020)
- Thursford Spectacular (10th Dec 2020)
- Christmas in Norfolk (23rd Dec 2020)
- European Tours
- Private Hire
- Pickup Points
European Tours 2020
4 Day Tour - Keukenhof Gardens
3* KONTAKT DER KONTINENTEN – UTRECHT, HOLLAND
Departs: Fri 1st May, Price: £409, Single Supplement: £50
Included in cost: 3 NIGHTS HALF BOARD, RETURN EUROTUNNEL,ENTRANCE INTO KEUKENHOF GARDENS, TRAM FROM HOORN TO MEDEMBLIK WITH COFFEE & PASTRY, BOAT TRIP FROM MEDEMBLIK TO ENKHUIZEN.
Day 1: Travel across by Eurotunnel to the 3* hotel Kontakt der Kontinenten in Utrecht, surrounded by forest and set in a former mission house and monastery. All rooms feature flat screen TV and free WiFi.
Day 2: This morning we drive to what is arguably the most beautiful spring garden in the world – Keukenhof Gardens. Four pavilions show a fantastic collection of flowers: tulips, hyacinths, orchids, roses, carnations, irises, lilies amongst others. Be overwhelmed by a wonderous spectacle of colours and scents, as you stroll around these amazing gardens – with many different themes including an English landscape garden with winding paths and unexpected see through points. Or for a small cost, take the Whisper Boat and enjoy from the water.
Day 3: Go on the most exciting time travel in Holland, to the historic cities of Hoorn, Medemblik and Enkhuizen in North Holland, and learn about the history of the steam tram in Holland.
After breakfast, we take a tram from Hoorn to Medemblik which includes a coffee and pastry onboard. Rail staff can usually be found in historical uniforms and are a wealth of knowledge on class differences over the years. Enjoy a little bit of free time in the oldest city in West- Friesland, known for its water activities and beautiful old buildings, before boarding the Museum ship Friesland for a boat cruise to Enkhuizen. In the 17th century, Enkhuizen was one of the wealthiest cities of Holland, and has many historic monuments and buildings.
Day 4: Today we depart back returning home to Waterside, via the beautiful town of Sluis, which although largely destroyed by Allied bombs in WW2, the city walls, belfry and windmill in the centre of town give this nicely rebuilt place an historic touch.